Wednesday, December 19, 2012

this is the life...

photoFriesphoto 317a80c2c383c11e29a9c22000a1fbe09_5photo 7484316_10152300918215206_1957177958_nPink pantsC and me

Scotty's birthday berry pavlova. Easy peasy delicious! • Fries "a la cart" at Delux Burger Bar • Lobster prawn benedict on potato rosti at Edmonton's newest resto, The Makk • Must try: PC's salted caramel ice cream My take on holiday attire • Working the camera at Simons with Nat & Ayesha • Some days require a major pop of colour AND leopard shoes • Rockin' sparkles and lace with Christine at our hubs' work shindig

IMG_6582photo 8ChestnutsLucy 2
30967_10152305537760206_986763852_nIMG_6486Yes 3photo 5

Decking the halls at our house starts with a Costco wreath • When the sun's out, you'll find us in the river valley • Chestnuts are one of my fav seasonal treats. I'll be sad when they're gone •  Our Lucy is not too keen on being a model. She'd rather be chasing squirrels • A birthday kiss for my Scotty • Me and the dude at the awesome good Journey concert. Our first major concert in eleven years •  Cleanin' up holiday style • Our niece Raissa's Christmas concert night. Nothing gets me in the holiday spirit quite like little kids fa-la-la'ing •

I know that this is a crazy busy time for all of us, so I sincerely thank you for taking the time to stop by. It means a lot.

Dajana

You can find me on Instagram at allkindsoflovelyblog. See you there!

3 comments:

  1. Those fries à la cart are adorable!! And PC has salted caramel ice cream?? How did I not know this??? MUST TRY. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look like you've been livin it up! love the glittery dress :) happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, excellent blog! you make blogging look easy. Your website appearance is glorious, in addition as the content!really it is unique online business concepts.painters edmonton

    ReplyDelete

Yes, please! Comments make me happy, but please keep them kind. That means you anonymous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...