Monday, December 16, 2013

style: leopard print coat

 Zara leopard coat 1 Zara leopard coat 5
Zara leopard coat 4 Zara leopard coat 3

My leopard print obsession reached new heights when I ordered this bad boy online last month.

I've owned leopard print scarves, shirts, skirts, cardigans, dresses and even a toque but a coat was kind of a crazy big step for me. Was I ready to be covered in spots from head to, almost, toe? Yep, I sure was!

This coat is teddy bear soft, cozy, warm-ish (I won't be wearing it while walking Lucy in minus 25 weather that`s for dang sure) and most importantly, I feel chic wearing it. Consider me coat-struck, people.

Here it's styled for running errands or reading magazines for free at Chapters, but for a night on the town with my mister, I'd like to give this inspiration ensemble a go.

Hope you're all doing well and aren't too flustered Christmas is only 9 days away! Here's to a fantastic week ahead!
_____________________
Coat: Zara (similar)
Shirt: J.Crew
Jeans: Anthropologie
Lipstick: Mac's All Fired Up

3 comments:

Yes, please! Comments make me happy, but please keep them kind. That means you anonymous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...