Monday, December 16, 2013

style: leopard print coat

 Zara leopard coat 1 Zara leopard coat 5
Zara leopard coat 4 Zara leopard coat 3

My leopard print obsession reached new heights when I ordered this bad boy online last month.

I've owned leopard print scarves, shirts, skirts, cardigans, dresses and even a toque but a coat was kind of a crazy big step for me. Was I ready to be covered in spots from head to, almost, toe? Yep, I sure was!

This coat is teddy bear soft, cozy, warm-ish (I won't be wearing it while walking Lucy in minus 25 weather that`s for dang sure) and most importantly, I feel chic wearing it. Consider me coat-struck, people.

Here it's styled for running errands or reading magazines for free at Chapters, but for a night on the town with my mister, I'd like to give this inspiration ensemble a go.

Hope you're all doing well and aren't too flustered Christmas is only 9 days away! Here's to a fantastic week ahead!
_____________________
Coat: Zara (similar)
Shirt: J.Crew
Jeans: Anthropologie
Lipstick: Mac's All Fired Up

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the coat! These pictures are so fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that combo is fierce! xo Sara & Tyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fierce is right, Dajana!! Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Yes, please! Comments make me happy. And they also let me know that my mom is not my only reader.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...