Thursday, March 31, 2011

decor: spring decorating tips

Canadian House and Home and I are bosom buddies on Facebook. A little while back they asked all of their online friends to send in tips on spring cleaning and seasonal decorating. My tip involved using books (of course!) as part of your spring decorating. You can peruse all of the tips here.

One thing I like to do every spring is change out my chocolate velvet curtains with linen ones in a lighter colour.  And I like to buy heaps of tulips. I honestly believe that yellow tulips have the power to bring pep to the step of even the most curmudgeonly of people.

What do you do to freshen up your home when the seasons change? I'd love to hear your suggestions.

Dajana  :)

p.s. Sorry for the sporadic posting as of late. I'm in Costa Rica with the boy taking a much needed break. Will be back soon!

photo  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, please! Comments make me happy, but please keep them kind. That means you anonymous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...