Tuesday, April 23, 2013

loving... emerson's emerald dress


EF-DRE-026-004_0EF-DRE-026-005_0_0EF-DRE-026-001 file330_color-slide

I've had a crush on the fashions from Emerson Fry (formerly Emerson Made) for some time now, but this emerald green dress trumps them all. Effortless, chic and easily worn with flat sandals or a pair of strappy heels, I'd like to bring it (and these) on my summer trip to Charleston - which by the way, procrastinator me hasn't even booked yet - surprise surprise (:

Hope you're having a fantastic week!

Dajana

7 comments:

  1. That is a great dress - when are you taking your trip?

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That dress (well, the entire collection really) has me so in the mood for warm weather. I'm still wearing tights and it's April 24 today. Urgh.

      As for the trip-that-hasn't-been-booked-yet, we'd like to visit Charleston for our 10th anniversary, which is on June 21. Have you been to South Carolina, C?

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, thanks for the introduction!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome, Cheryl! I really like the effortless style of their clothes. And the shoes are fantastic, too!

      Delete
  3. That dress would look so beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, K! That's really sweet of you (: Now I just need 300+ bones to purchase it!

      Delete

Yes, please! Comments make me happy, but please keep them kind. That means you anonymous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...