Wednesday, November 30, 2016

winter maternity photo session

These photos were taken on a chilly day late January just a few days before Luka and Oliver were born. I was set on having an outdoor photo session but the weather in Alberta, as you may already know, is unpredictable. By the time it was warm enough to be outside, I was already 35 weeks along. Yikes! I wouldn't recommend waiting that long to do a maternity session. Although I was feeling a *tad* uncomfortable, the pictures turned out beautifully thanks to our lovely photographer Kelsy Nielson (who had a nasty fall right before our session began but never revealed to us how much pain she was really in. The lady's a trooper and someone I'm grateful I can now call a friend.)

Here are some of our favourites:

Dajana054 Dajana029 Dajana049 Dajana012 Dajana009 Dajana008 Dajana037 Dajana034 Dajana019Dajana021 Dajana039 Dajana031 Dajana033 Dajana044 Dajana001Dajana006 Dajana030 Dajana057

I may have been utterly exhausted after this session (I was carrying 12 pounds of babies!) but I am elated we did it. Our lives have changed drastically since that day: the boys are now nearly ten months old, have a few tiny teeth, are crawling (& in Oliver's case trying to stand), have the most contagious giggles and are full of personality. This January day seems like forever ago--being pregnant seems like forever ago and I'm grateful we have these beautiful mementos from that time in our lives. <3

Next week I'll be sharing our hospital photo session with Kelsy!

Photographer: Kelsy Nielson Photographer
Hair: Dean at The Beauty Parlour
Makeup: Nicola Gavins
Dress: Yo Mama Maternity
Vest: Anthropologie (similar)
Scott's jacket: Espy
Location: Mill Creek Ravine

7 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous!! You look amazing for 35 weeks pregnant. I LOVE your outfit, especially that vest! I'm having maternity photos done this Saturday at 36 weeks pregnant haha! If I lived in Edmonton still I think I'd be begging to borrow that vest ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me please? and anyone want Grocery Delivery Edmonton then visit us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice article as well as whole site.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed reading your post thanks for sharing it.
    Background Removal process

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is john Rooney am from U.S.A. I want to share a testimony of how Dr.Imoloa herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can't make love to my wife and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr.imoloa herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than two weeks of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 8 inches and i do not have week erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. u can contact him drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com . call or whats-apps him through +2347081986098 . he is also specialize on.... GETTING YOUR VIRGINITY BACK.

    Thanks for the Enlarging my penis sir, you indeed save my marriage...I am really grateful sir.

    ReplyDelete

Yes, please! Comments make me happy, but please keep them kind. That means you anonymous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...