Tuesday, June 21, 2011

happy anniversary, dude.

Happy Tuesday, friends! And happy anniversary to us! 

Anniversary

We're going to celebrate our eight years of marriage at Viphalay, our go to resto for Thai and Lao food. We've had a love affair with Southeast Asian food since our trip to the region in 2005. I'm especially looking forward to digging into Viphalay's authentic pad thai, tasty salad rolls, stuffed tofu and sweet roti. And we'll toast our big day with some refreshing Thai iced tea. The stuff is powerfully addictive and delicious. Can't wait!

Dajana  :)

p.s. Isn't the cartoon of us and our dog Lucy so much fun? I thought it was too adorable not to share.
It was sketched by artist Flavio Rojas and was a gift for Scott. I had asked Flavio to put ko te pito on Scotty's shirt. It's the first thing I taught him to say in Croatian. It means, who asked you? Ha!

8 comments:

  1. ko te pito! I love it. I'll have to add it to my (small) Croatian vocabulary.

    Happy anniversary you two, you are such a sweet couple. Enjoy a delicious meal tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet note C. As for ko te pito, I didn't want the first words Scotty learned in Croatian to be cuss words. Even though he ended up learning a few of those too. Haha! ;)

    p.s. Happy Halfway Through Your Pregnancy! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this!
    happy anni dude.
    love ya,
    p.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to both of you! I'm really happy for you! I wish you many more happy years together! I was just harassing Gord about his first Russian words but he doesn't remember :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Here's to a lifetime of happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated Anniversary Dajana!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your anniversary ROCKED!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated Anniversary! I hope you had a wonderful time celebrating!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Yes, please! Comments make me happy, but please keep them kind. That means you anonymous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...