Friday, May 4, 2012

yoga getaway!

Happy Friday, friends! I'm especially joyful because I'm off on a two-day yoga retreat at the cozy and serene River Lodge. My friend Jenn (last seen here) is hosting the *spring* edition of her lovely Soul Yoga Retreats. My mom and I had such a fantastic time at the last retreat, we decided we HAD to go again.

296425_10150392223223033_544858032_10173720_1428501833_n

For me, this weekend is all about winding down, re-energizing and chillin' with my mama. And eating good food, of course! Just take a gander at the menu prepared by chef Sally Vaughan-Johnston. Italian Hazelnut Ginger Cake with Vanilla Bean Gelato? Yes, please!

yoga getaway

I hope your weekend is just as relaxing, friends. 


Dajana

Images via Jenn Parks and Ashley Fulks.

6 comments:

  1. ooooh....that sounds lovely! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Heather. It was a weekend full of ommmmmms & yummy food.(:

      p.s. Do you practice yoga?

      Delete
  2. That sounds wonderful! Have a great time:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, lady! It was a super fun yoga retreat. I'm already looking forward to the one in September. (:

      Delete
  3. This sounds like such a lovely weekend. I might have to find a buddy and hit up the fall session. I think I would really, really like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was lovely, C! And yes, you would really like it. (:

    p.s. You don't need a buddy to be able to come. Many of the participants came on their own.

    ReplyDelete

Yes, please! Comments make me happy, but please keep them kind. That means you anonymous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...