Time has wings! I can't believe our little dudes are a month old. Even weeks after their birth, it still boggles my mind that Scotty & I made these perfect little humans.
What I've been loving lately:
- their squishy faces & bodies'
- their tiny squawks, squeaks & snorts
- their big little sneezes
- their alert soon-to-be blue eyes following my voice
- the way they snuggle into my chest
- the way Oliver purses his lips, sticks out his tongue and makes funny faces after a feed
- how Luka's smile & sweet disposition turn everyone around him into a mushy mess
- can't. stop. smiling or covering their perfectly wrinkly foreheads in a million kisses
- seeing how much our family and friends love and care for them
Becoming Oliver & Luka's mom is the best thing that's ever happened to me and seeing Scotty in his new role as a dad makes my heart feel things I never knew possible. I couldn't have asked for a lovelier life. ❤️
p.s. Aren't the boys' quilts beautiful? They were lovingly made by their Aunties Cathy and Caroline. I'm going to attempt a monthly picture of Ollie and Luka on the quilts for the next year. Attempt is the key word here. (;