Friday, March 4, 2016

luka & oliver: month one

IMG_4176IMG_4089

Time has wings! I can't believe our little dudes are a month old. Even weeks after their birth, it still boggles my mind that Scotty & I made these perfect little humans. 

What I've been loving lately:
  • their squishy faces & bodies' 
  • their tiny squawks, squeaks & snorts 
  • their big little sneezes 
  • their alert soon-to-be blue eyes following my voice 
  • the way they snuggle into my chest
  • the way Oliver purses his lips, sticks out his tongue and makes funny faces after a feed 
  • how Luka's smile & sweet disposition turn everyone around him into a mushy mess 
  • can't. stop. smiling or covering their perfectly wrinkly foreheads in a million kisses
  • seeing how much our family and friends love and care for them
Every day I look at their sweet faces and think to myself, "Wow, these are *our* babies! They were so worth the wait and all the pain we endured over the years because I can't imagine my life without them in it." I'm beyond grateful IVF worked for us and helped make a seemingly impossible dream a reality. 

Becoming Oliver & Luka's mom is the best thing that's ever happened to me and seeing Scotty in his new role as a dad makes my heart feel things I never knew possible. I couldn't have asked for a lovelier life. ❤️ 

p.s. Aren't the boys' quilts beautiful? They were lovingly made by their Aunties Cathy and Caroline. I'm going to attempt a monthly picture of Ollie and Luka on the quilts for the next year. Attempt is the key word here. (;
IMG_3407IMG_3408IMG_3254

5 comments:

  1. Omg! Love! Love! Love! I knew you guys would make great parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are absolutely precious and I'm SO happy for you guys. Being parents is the best gift in this world and it's wonderful y'all get to experience that. Those little nuggets are lucky to have such loving parents.

    Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness! These little fellas are the. CUTEST! I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!! LOVE the pics of them snuggling with each other! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW DR IMOLOA HERBAL MEDICINE HELPED ME GET RID OF MY 3 YEARS HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS. Hello everyone my name is DONALD am from the united states i have been suffering from (HERPES) disease since 2016 and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr Imoloa and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr imoloa telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Doctor assured me that i have been cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have been finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is, if you have such sickness or any other at all like hepatitis A,B,C,CANCER,HPV,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES 1 AND 2,SMALL PENIS PROBLEM ,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE SYPHILIS, WEAK ERECTION,BREAST ENLARGEMENT AND many more ....... you can email him on drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com) or whatsapp him on +2347081986098. Sir, i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever be grateful for the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Yes, please! Comments make me happy, but please keep them kind. That means you anonymous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...