Wednesday, August 14, 2013

feeling the love



It's been an exciting few months for all kinds of lovely and I couldn't be more grateful, thanks to some major love from wonderful peeps I've met through blogging and instagram.
  • Remember when Dyan, Toni and Jennifer of blah blah birds asked me to participate in my very first style guest post? That was so much fun!
If you haven't already, please be sure to visit all of these blogs. This group of ladies couldn't be more genuine, kind or sweet. And in this case, really effing funny.

Plus, kindness begets kindness, right?

Print via.

6 comments:

  1. A great month indeed! Congrats Dajana on all the love. It's much deserved. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy! You've always been so supportive of my wee blog (:

      Delete
  2. you have such incredible style and class it's no wonder the blog/instagram world is gobbling you up - you're delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sara! No one has EVER called me delicious. I like it (;

      Delete
  3. Woohoo, it was only a matter of time! Congrats on the recognition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salamat for the vote of confidence, Jen! It feels so nice to have others say, "Hey, I like you." (:

      Delete

Yes, please! Comments make me happy, but please keep them kind. That means you anonymous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...