Friday, June 6, 2014

etsy: lovely day fleur hand lettering

image

How lovely is this hand lettered quote? It's the work of Minnesota-based photographer and illustrator Rachael Johnson of Lovely Day Fleur on Etsy. I came across Rachael's Instagram account serendipitously and was instantly smitten with her beautiful script and choice of quotes (her photography is stunning, too).

This William James quote (it's okay, I had no clue who the dude was either) caught my eye because it speaks to the notion that we are all connected in this life -- more deeply than we may even know. I find such comfort in that sentiment. Loved it so much that it's now on its way home to me.

You can see more of Rachael's work here.

P.S. I also dig these two hand lettering ladies, Chelsea and Justine, and have a piece from each of them in my home.

1 comment:

Yes, please! Comments make me happy, but please keep them kind. That means you anonymous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...