Thursday, March 22, 2012

happy birthday to my irish twin!

mccderbw2153
{Me and Ivi on my wedding day. June 21, 2003.}

Happy birthday to my brother Ivi! We're referred to as Irish twins because we were born within 12 months of each other... which is perfect because I've always wanted a twin.

I honestly feel that being so close in age to my brother is one of the best blessings in my life. He was always right there for me as a friend, protector, mentor, playmate and sparring partner. My childhood was beyond special and adventurous and hilarious because I shared it with him.

Love you, dude,
xoxo Dajana

p.s. I'm sorry for stealing your piggy bank money when we were kids. (;

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Ivi!

    from Patrycia, Robin and Daisy (woof)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great photo of you two, you have the same kind look in your eyes! Happy birthday to Ivi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I love it! :D Happy birthday to your brother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so wonderful you're so close to your brother!

    ReplyDelete

Yes, please! Comments make me happy, but please keep them kind. That means you anonymous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...